Our extremely talented friends, Tammy and Dave, will be teaching basic Lindy Hop, in a FOUR week series. Class size is extremely limited. They will take no more than TEN pairs of students.
Sign up here.
When? Where? How?
- Wednesdays in November & December at 7pm
- Nov 7, Nov 14, Nov 28, Dec 5
- 113a N Main St, Lockhart, TX 78644
- Sign up in pairs (one lead, one follow)
- Complete Form Below
- $85 per Pairs (only $42.50 per person for FOUR WEEKS!)
- Lockhart Arts & Crafts (512) 668-3113 Dave & Tam (512) 398-3828
You will learn:
- Lead and Follow techniques (compression, tension, posture, etc)
- Swing-out (considered to be the basic of Lindy)
- Six counts
- Eight counts
Learners must sign up in pairs. One person will learn the lead footwork, one person will learn the follow footwork. Be prepared to change partners throughout the lesson. Everyone will dance with everyone at some point during the class. You must be 12 or older to take lessons, parents must be present if student under the age of 14, but need not take the lesson. (minors are the only ones who need to fill out the AGE field on the form below) Lockhart Arts & Crafts sells beer, wine, coffee, tea, Italian sodas and various tasty concoctions. Be prepared to purchase some type of beverage. Outside food/snacks are allowed!
Patrons are free to watch and hang out, but only those signed up and paid can participate in class. There will be open dancing afterwards.